Registration is now open. Early bird registration ends on June 14, 2016.
- Please note that you need to be an NFA member to register for the conference.
- NFA membership can be purchased here.
- Please use the same email for membership and registration.
- After membership is confirmed (1-2 business days), please register here.
- Early-bird registration fees will be $250 for regular members and $150 CAD for PhD Students (plus taxes) starting on May 11, 2016.
- After June 14, registration fees will be $350 for regular members and $250 (plus taxes) for PhD Students (plus taxes).
- Dr. Andrew Karolyi’s “Special Session for Assistant Professors” is now full. You may add your name to a waiting list when registering for the conference.
- Please register by September 6th, 2016 if you have dietary restrictions. We cannot guarantee all dietary requests can be accommodated after that date.
- Full Program (option to customize your schedule and download full papers)
- Mobile Program (abstract view only)
NFA 2015 was in Lake Louise
The NFA 2015 Conference was held in Lake Louise, Alberta, from September 18-20, 2015.
The Program Chair was Vikas Mehrotra.
The NFA Annual General Meeting took place during the NFA Conference Luncheon on Saturday September 19, 2015, at the Chateau Lake Louise Convention Centre.
NFA 2014 was in Ottawa
The NFA 2014 Conference was held in Ottawa, Ontario, from September 12-14, 2014. It was the first conference to be organized by the NFA as an incorporated entity.
The Program Chair was Gordon Sick.
The NFA Annual General Meeting took place at the Conference Luncheon on Saturday September 13.
To help preserve the quality and share the work, we are always looking for good reviewers. If you would like to become an NFA reviewer, please send an email to the Program Chair indicating your interests, with a copy of your CV or a link to your personal web page. We are automatically carrying forward our list of reviewers from last year.
Discussants and Session Chairs
We are working to maximize participation opportunities in the conference, so corresponding authors of accepted papers will generally not be asked to discuss papers. Instead, we will select discussants and session chairs from our list of NFA contacts, which includes NFA 5-Year Members, reviewers, current authors and prior authors. If you are willing to be considered as a reviewer, a discussant, and/or a session chair, please contact the Program Chair at nfaprogramchair@
Also, you can purchase a 5-Year Membership.